DESTINATION WEDDING RATES 2019
You’re getting married, and that’s an amazing feeling.
Nobody can prepare you for how your wedding will be, because your bond is unique, your wedding is personal, and no one understands you better than your other half.
So of course it makes me feel immensely honoured to even be considered for capturing this big day. What I want to achieve are moments that resonate the instant you receive them, and then days, months and years down the line. The natural, unforced feelings you have on your wedding are the basis of my work, with some photographic experimentation and a good dose of fun included. I observe who you, your family and closest friends are, and if you trust me with that, everything will come together nicely.
The rates below can either be the final packages or a starting point for a more bespoke offer. Let me know what your wishes are.
Here’s to exploring this crazy thing together!
- Coverage of preparations, the ceremony and party by Marq (up to 10 hours)
- All edited and personally curated images delivered in high-resolution in an online gallery with unlimited printing rights.
- Coverage of preparations, the ceremony, and party by Marq (up to 8 hours)
- A finely edited 15-minute wedding film on Vimeo.com and downloadable in full HD (1080p) digital format
Photo & Film €5,000
- All-day film & photo coverage of preparations, the ceremony, and party by Marq and a second shooter
- All edited and personally curated images delivered in high-resolution in an online gallery with unlimited printing rights
- One finely edited, 8-minute video on Vimeo.com and downloadable in full HD (1080p) digital format
+ €350 for a standard 30-page digital photo book (33 x 28 cm)
+ €950 for a fine-art 30-page photo book with photo-fabric or leather cover (30 x 30 cm)
+ €500 for 3-minute highlights video (in addition to a 15-minute or 30-minute wedding film)
+ €750 for a 30-minute wedding film upgrade (From a 15-minute wedding film)
+ €500 for a 60-minute documentary-style video of all unedited clips on HD (720p) digital format.
+ €500 for a second shooter
- Travel, accommodation and meals expenses are not included if the event is outside the Athens/ Attica region, or Naxos island during July and August.
- For destination weddings, arrival on the day before the event is advised.
- In most cases travel arrangements will be made by myself, all tickets and rental to be prepaid upon booking. Separate room for a second shooter.
Ask Me Anything
Where do you live?
Home is Greece, Athens in winter and Naxos Island during July and August, a short hop over to Mykonos and other beautiful Cycladic destinations. In October you can also find us in Paris for two weeks.
How do we book you?
If you feel we’re a good fit, a 50% booking deposit and signing a simple agreement will reserve me for your date. I work on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you’re interested let me know in time. I will then make any necessary travel arrangements, including flights or ferries, car rental, and accommodation. These need to be paid with or just after the booking deposit. The remaining payment is one week prior to the wedding day.
When do we receive our images and/or film?
Delivery of all your images is typically 3-6 weeks after the wedding, which you will receive as a link to an online gallery and hi-res downloads. The film will usually be edited and uploaded 2-4 months after your big day. Keep in mind though that if your wedding is near the end of the season, delivery times may increase.
A photo book, once the design is finalised and OK’d by you, follows 2-4 weeks later, depending on the version and amount.
Tell me more about the photo books. What’s the difference?
Glad you asked! I give all your images in hi-res because I believe you should be able to print any you wish, whenever you want. And please, do print your favourites. Hang them on your wall, put them in a frame next to your bed or magnet them on your fridge.
Because let’s be honest, how many 10-year old hard drives can you still connect to your computer today? CDs are becoming obsolete and now USB-sticks are on their way out, which is why I deliver everything online.
The best way to remember the most poignant moments of your wedding is to create an album out of them. This is your story, in a book. One you can tell, relive and show your kids many years ahead.
And so I offer two variants, a standard coffee-table type book with an image-wrap cover and thin pages, so that you can add many additional pages if you wish, and a Fine Art album with heavy, flat-laying pages and a beautiful photo fabric or name engraved cover. You can decide upon these even after the wedding, and I will let you select 50-60 of your favourite images in the online gallery that I will then use in a pre-design. Once you’ve seen that, you can make any changes you’d like before green-lighting the final layout. Can’t decide, no worries, I can make a pre-selection for you, to which you can add or subtract, with additional pages at an extra cost.
(+30)-6996 44 6944