WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY 2020
Nobody can prepare you for how you’ll feel on your wedding day.
Because your wedding is personal, and bond is unique.
So of course it makes me feel immensely honoured to even be considered for capturing this special day of yours.
What I want to achieve are moments that resonate. The instant you receive them, and then days, months and years down the line. The natural, unforced feelings you have on your wedding are the basis of my work, with some photographic experimentation and a good dose of fun included. I observe who you, your family and closest friends are, and if you trust me with that, everything will come together nicely.
The collections below are aimed at covering most budgets, the main difference between them is time. You can always include additional items for a more bespoke package, just let me know what your wishes are.
Here’s to exploring this crazy thing together!
- Coverage of preparations, the ceremony and party by Marq (up to 8 hours)
- All curated images in an online gallery and as high-resolution downloads
- Delivery in 6 weeks
- Coverage of preparations, the ceremony and party by Marq (up to 10 hours)
- All curated images in an online gallery and high-resolution downloads with ten 15x15cm fine art prints
- Delivery in 3 weeks
- All-day coverage of preparations, the ceremony and party by Marq
- All curated images in an online gallery and high-resolution downloads with ten 20x20cm fine art prints
- Delivery in 5 working days
extra hours on the wedding day: €200 per hour
extra hours before or after the wedding day: €100 per hour (two hours minimum)
second photographer: €500
- a 30-page lay-flat photo book 30 x 30cm : €300
- a 30-page fine-art album 30 x 30cm : €750
- a wedding zine, either 100 or 200 pages with your selection of up to 400 images and text written by yours truly. Starting at €750 for 2 copies.
- a set of 25 or 50 fine art prints : coming soon
- Large fine art prints 21 x 30cm to 70 x 100 cm : €40-€225
Also available framed in oak, black or white
- Travel, accommodation and meals expenses are not included if the event is outside the Athens/ Attica region, or Naxos island during July and August.
- For destination weddings, arrival on the day before the event is advised.
- Travel arrangements will be made by myself, all tickets and rental to be prepaid upon booking. Separate room for a second shooter.
Ask Me Anything
Where do you live?
Home is Greece, Athens in winter and Naxos Island during July and August, a short hop over to Mykonos and other beautiful Cycladic destinations. In October you can also find us in Paris for two weeks.
How do we book you?
Having shot weddings professionally since 2011, I understand how important a good work-life balance is, so nowadays I accept 10 weddings per season. This also ensures I have the necessary time to devote to selecting and working on your images myself rather than outsourcing. If you also feel we’re a good fit, a 50% booking deposit and signing a simple agreement will reserve me for your date. I will then make any necessary travel arrangements, including flights or ferries, car rental, and accommodation. The remaining payment is one week prior to the wedding day.
Tell me more about the photo books. What’s the difference?
Glad you asked! I give all your images in hi-res because I believe you should be able to print any you wish, whenever you want. And please, do print your favourites. Hang them on your wall, put them in a frame next to your bed or magnet them on your fridge.
Because let’s be honest, how many 10-year old hard drives can you still connect to your computer today? CDs are becoming obsolete and now USB-sticks are on their way out, which is why I deliver everything online.
The best way to remember the most poignant moments of your wedding is to create an album out of them. This is your story, in a book. One you can tell, relive and show your kids many years ahead.
And so I offer two variants, a standard coffee-table type book with an image-wrap cover and thin pages, so that you can add many additional pages if you wish, and a Fine Art album with heavy, flat-laying pages with a beautiful photo cotton or named engraved cover. You can decide upon these even after the wedding, and I will let you select 50-60 of your favourite images in the online gallery that I will then use in a pre-design. Once you’ve seen that, you can make any changes you’d like before green-lighting the final layout. Can’t decide, no worries, I can make a pre-selection for you, to which you can add or subtract, with additional pages at an extra cost.
(+30)-6996 44 6944