WEDDING RATES 2018
You’re getting married, and that’s an amazing feeling.
All kinds of emotions if you’re honest. Chances are you’re doing this for the first and last time, it’s exciting, intimate and probably a little intimidating too. Of course you’ve been to other weddings, maybe been the Best Man or Maid of Honour and have heard all about it from your childhood friend or brother or sister. Mum and dad can also tell their story of how it was for them.
But nobody can prepare you for how your own wedding will be, because your bond is unique, your wedding is personal, and no one understands you better than your other half.
So of course it makes me feel immensely honoured that you would consider me to capture this big day for you. Perhaps you feel at home with my style, that my unobtrusive approach of shooting is compatible with your personalities, or it’s simply something in my images and films that speaks to you. And that’s all I want to achieve, moments that resonate the instant you receive them, and then days, months and years down the line. The natural, unforced feelings you have on that day are the basis of my work, I become part of your story, observe who you, your family and closest friends are. If you trust me with that, everything will come together nicely.
I hope we can explore this crazy thing together.
- Coverage of preparations, the ceremony and party by Marq (up to 10 hours)
- All edited and personally curated images delivered in high-resolution in an online gallery with unlimited printing rights.
- All-day film coverage of preparations, the ceremony, and party by Marq (up to 10 hours)
- One finely edited 20-minute wedding film on Vimeo.com and downloadable in full HD digital format (.MP4)
Photo & Film €2,500
- photo & film coverage of preparations, the ceremony, and party by Marq (up to 8 hours)
- All edited and personally curated images delivered in high-resolution in an online gallery with unlimited printing rights
- One finely edited, 10-minute film on Vimeo.com and downloadable in full HD digital format
* This package is tailored towards small destination weddings. Depending on certain logistics, you might need a second-shooter
+ €400 for additional analog photography on 35mm film
+ €300 for a 30-page lay-flat photo book (30 x 30 cm)
+ €750 for a 30-page fine-art photo book (30 x 30 cm)
+ €250 for 3-minute highlights video (in addition to a 20-minute or 40-minute wedding film)
+ €500 for a 40-minute wedding film upgrade (From a 20-minute wedding film)
+ €400 for a 60-minute documentary-style video of all unedited clips on a DVD
+ €500 for a second shooter
- Travel, accommodation and meals expenses are not included if the event is outside the Athens/ Attica region, or Naxos island during July and August.
- For destination weddings, arrival on the day before the event is advised.
- Travel arrangements will be made by myself, all tickets and rental to be prepaid upon booking.
- A quiet room with breakfast is much appreciated. Separate room for a second shooter.
Ask Me Anything
Where do you live?
Home is in Greece, Athens in winter and Naxos Island during July and August, a short hop over to Mykonos and other beautiful Cycladic destinations. In October you can also find us in Paris for two weeks.
How do we book you?
If you feel we’re a good fit, a 50% booking deposit and signing a wedding agreement will reserve me for your date. I work on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you’re interested let me know in time. I will then make any necessary travel arrangements, including flights or ferries, car rental, and accommodation. These need to be paid with or just after the booking deposit. The remaining payment is one week prior to the wedding day.
When do we receive our images and/or film?
Delivery of all your images is typically 3-6 weeks after the wedding, which you will receive as a link to an online gallery and hi-res downloads. The film will usually be edited and uploaded 2-4 months after your big day.
A photo book, once the design is finalised and OK’d by you, follows 2-4 weeks later, depending on the version and amount.
Tell me more about the photo books. What’s the difference?
Glad you asked! I give all your images in hi-res because I believe you should be able to print any you wish, whenever you want. And please, do print your favourites. Hang them on your wall, put them in a frame next to your bed or magnet them on your fridge.
Because let’s be honest, how many 10-year old hard drives can you still connect to your computer today? CDs are becoming obsolete and now USB-sticks are on their way out, which is why I deliver everything online.
The best way to remember the most poignant moments of your wedding is to create an album out of them. This is your story, in a book. One you can tell, relive and show your kids many years ahead.
And so I offer two variants, a standard coffee-table type book with an image-wrap cover and thin pages, so that you can add many additional pages if you wish, and a fine-art album with heavy, flat-laying pages with a beautiful photo fabric cover. You can decide upon these even after the wedding, and I will let you select 50-60 of your favourite images in the online gallery that I will then use in a pre-design. Once you’ve seen that, you can make any changes you’d like before green-lighting the final layout. Can’t decide, no worries, I can make a pre-selection for you, to which you can add or subtract, with additional pages at an extra cost.
Can you recommend a DJ, band, planner, location?
Of course, I’ve come across quite a few amazing people and unique places in the past 8 years as a wedding photographer, I’d be happy to introduce you to the most talented in the field (or advise on which ones are best avoided ;-) and which hotels, restaurants and estates I personally get inspired by, where design and architecture make the most of natural light. Let me know how what you’re looking for!
(+30)-6996 44 6944